- Gender Male
- Marital Status: Married
- Profession: Engineering
- B.Eng: Ahmadu Bello University, Zaria
- M.Sc: Ahmadu Bello University, Zaria
- PhD: Abubakar Tafawa Balewa University, Bauchi.
- Deputy Vice-Chancellor (Academic) : Abubakar Tafawa Balewa University, Bauchi. Started: 2006
- Vice-Chancellor: Abubakar Tafawa Balewa University, Bauchi
- Director: Abubakar Tafawa Balewa University, Bauchi
- Member (Member): COREN
Other Official Information
PUBLICATIONS He has 19 journal publications, three invited presentations and 11 conference papers to his credit.
Other Personal Information
Ahmadu Bello University (ABU), Zaria with Bachelor of Engineering (Mechanical) degree in 1985. From the same university, he obtained his M.Sc in 1990 also in Mechanical Engineering. In 1998, he attended the Central Institute for Tool Design (CITD), Hyderabad in India for a 3-Month certificate course in Computer Control of Manufacturing Systems. He bagged his Ph.D in Production Engineering from the Abubakar Tafawa Balewa University, Bauchi in 1998. Prof. Muhammad started his working career as a graduate assistant in 1986 in ATBU and rose to the rank of Professor in 2005. Prof. Muhammad holds the membership of four different professional bodies and has actively participated in many consultancy projects. Prof. Muhammad is a registered engineer with COREN.
A Professor of Mechanical Engineering. He was appointed Deputy Vice-Chancellor (Academic) of Abubakar Tafawa Balewa University, Bauchi in September 2006 and became Vice-Chancellor in April, 2009. For seven years he served as the Director of the University’s Centre for Industrial Studies.