- Gender Male
- Marital Status: Married
- Profession: Agriculturist
- Official Website Visit Page
- Official Address:
Agricultural Research House,
Plot 223D, Cadastral Zone,
B6 Mabushi, Wuse,
- Official Post Address:
P.M.B. 5026, Wuse, Abuja.
- PhD: Massey University in New Zealand . Ended: 1991
- Ahmadu Bello University (ABU) in Zaria, Nigeria . Ended: 1978
- M.Sc: University of Wisconsin-Madison . Ended: 1983
- Deputy Director: Agricultural Sciences Department (ASD) of the Federal Ministry of Agriculture and Rural Development (FMA&RD) . Started: 2001
- Deputy Director : Food Sector of the Petroleum (Special) Trust Fund (PTF). Started: 1998. Ended: 1999
- Senior Lecturer: Usumanu Danfodio University, Sokoto (UDUS). Started: 1986. Ended: 1998
- Dean of Faculty of Veterinary Medicine: Usumanu Danfodio University, Sokoto (UDUS). Started: 1995. Ended: 1997
- Veterinary Research Officer II: National Veterinary Research Institute (NVRI), Vom . Started: 1979
- Project Manager : Agriculture and Rural Institutions Support Project (ARISP), funded by the African Development Bank (AfDB). Started: 2006. Ended: 2010
- Director, Knowledge Management Programme: Agricultural Research Council of Nigeria. Started: 2011
- Fellow: College of Veterinary Surgeon, Nigeria (FCVSN)
- Associate Member: Nigerian Institute of Management (MNIM).
Other Official Information
An alumnus of Massey University, Palmerston-North, New Zealand and the Prince of Wales’ University of Cambridge Programme for Sustainability Leadership.