- Gender Male
- Marital Status: Married
- Profession: Economist
- Awards/Honors/Titles: OON
- Official Email: email@example.com
- Official Phone: 09-4601992, 09-4602102, 09-4602199, 09-4610410
- Official Website Visit Page
- Official Address:
FEDERAL MORTGAGE BANK OF NIG.
The Mortgage House
Plot 266 Cadastral AO
Central Business District,
Garki, Abuja, Nigeria.
- Official Post Address:
Central Business District PMB 2273, Garki, Abuja, Nigeria.
- B.Sc: University of Ibadan, Nigeria
- M.A: Bradford University, United Kingdom
- Pro Chancellor & Chairman, Governing Council: Samuel Adegboyega University (The Tertiary Institution of The Apostolic Church Nigeria), Ogwa, Edo State.
- The immediate past Pro-Chancellor & Chairman Governing Council : Adekunle Ajasin University, Akungba Akoko Ondo State.
- Former Vice President Operations: African Development Bank (ADB). Started: 2002. Ended: 2005
- President-Elect: African Development Bank (ADB) . Started: 2005
- Lead Partner : McFeley Development Associates, a consulting firm of Economic and Financial Advisers
- Vice Chairman : University of Ibadan Advancement Board under the chairmanship of General Abdulsalami Abubakar GCFR, CSG Former Head of State of the Federal Republic of Nigeria
- Focal Point : Islamic Development Bank in Nigeria
- Research and Policy Planning and Operations- West, Central, North and Southern regions of Africa.: African Development Bank Group
- Bank’s Regional Representative and Head of Mission for Southern Africa. : African Development Bank Group . Started: 1984. Ended: 1990
- Director, Country Programs for West Africa, Country Operations for North Africa, and Operations Policies and Review Department.: African Development Bank Group . Started: 1991. Ended: 2001
- Operations Adviser to the Vice President, Operations.: African Development Bank
- Adviser: international North South Dialogue in Paris, France.. Started: 1976. Ended: 1977
- Senior Economist : Research Department, Central Bank of Nigeria.. Started: 1971. Ended: 1975
- Boards of Directors : Zimbabwe Development Bank, Development Bank of Zambia, and African Export-Import Bank (Afrexim bank), Cairo Egypt
Professional QualificationsNot Available
Other Official Information
Chevalier de l’Ordre National of the Republic of Burkina Faso, Chevalier de l’Ordre National of the Republic of Mali; Officier de l’Ordre du Mériteof the Republic of Niger and 2010 Kwame Nkrumah Leadership Award for Development & Youth Empowerment. He also holds traditional Chieftaincy tittles from Nigeria and Cameroon. He is the Founder of BOF Education Empowerment Foundation that has provided scholarships to more than 500 university students. He is also a Patron of ELIAF Foundation.