- Age: 56 years
- Date Of Birth: 10th October, 1956
- Gender Female
- Marital Status: Widow/Widower
- Profession: Legal Practitioner
- Personal Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Official Email: email@example.com
- Personal Phone: 08023116495
- Official Website Visit Page
- Official Address:
Ahmadu Bello Way, Central Business District
- Official Post Address:
PMB 14, Abuja, Nigeria
- LL 'B: University of Lagos, Akoka, Lagos . Started: 1974. Ended: 1978
- Idia College, Benin City . Started: 1973. Ended: 1974
- SSCE: St. Maria Goretti Benin City . Started: 1966. Ended: 1972
- Certificate : Government School Benin City . Started: 1964. Ended: 1965
- Pry-School Leaving Cert: Ireti Primary School Ikoyi, Lagos . Started: 1962. Ended: 1964
- B.L: Nigeria Law School, Lagos . Started: 1977. Ended: 1978
- Director, Legal Services.: Federal Ministry of Finance . Started: 2013
- Director, Legal Services.: Federal Ministry of Works . Started: 2010. Ended: 2012
- Director, Citizens Rights Department.: Federal Ministry of Justice . Started: 2007. Ended: 2010
- Deputy Director/Acting Director, Citizens Rights Department.: Federal Ministry of Justice. Started: 2005. Ended: 2006
- Legal Adviser/Deputy Director: Federal Ministry of Internal Affairs . Started: 2003. Ended: 2005
- Legal Adviser/Assistant Director: Federal Ministry of Women Affairs . Started: 1999. Ended: 2003
- Legal Adviser/Chief Legal Officer: Federal Ministry of Labour and Productivity . Started: 1994. Ended: 1999
- Legal Adviser: federal Ministry of Budget and National Planning. Started: 1986. Ended: 1993
- Assistant Legal Adviser: Federal Ministry of Finance . Started: 1984. Ended: 1986
- Assistant Legal Adviser: Federal Ministry of Industry . Started: 1981. Ended: 1984
- Assistant Legal Adviser: Federal Ministry of Inland Revenue. Started: 1979. Ended: 1981
- Member (Member): Nigerian Bar Association (NBA)
- Member (Member): International Federation of Women Lawyers
- Member (Member): International Bar Association (IBA)
- Member (Member): International Dispute Resolution Institute
Other Personal Information
1. Structuring and Negotiating Legal Agreements for Public-Private Partnership Concessions and Contracts at the Institute for Public-Private Partnership 10th – 21st Sept, 2012
2. Designing Legislative, Institutional and Regulatory Frameworks for successful Public-Private Partnerships at the Institute for Public-Private Partnerships, March 7 – 18, 2011
3. Policy, Strategy and Leadership (pre-Sec) Course at the National Institute for Policy and Strategic Studies (NIPSS) Kuru, March, 2008.
4. Arbitration and Mediation Seminar at the ILI, Washington DC, USA November, 2007.
5. Environmental Policy and Regulation Seminar at the International Law Institute, Washington, DC USA, 1993.
6. Law-Making and Development at the International Law Institute, Washington DC USA, 1992.
7. Government Legal Advisers Course at the University of London, 1990
8. Privatization Strategies and Techniques for Development Seminar by Intrados/International Management (Group (IMG) Washington DC USA, 1987.
• Have been trained in ADR techniques (Mediation and concilliation)
• Conversant with Microsoft Word, Power Point and use of Internet.
• Currently training to be a PPP (Public-Private Partnership) Contract specialist.
Reading, Puzzles (Crossword, Sudoku) Listening to Music, dancing Watching Sports, visiting new places