- Age: 55 years
- Date Of Birth: 1958
- Gender Male
- Marital Status: Married
- Official Phone: +234 9 234 1884
- Official Website Visit Page
- Official Address:
Federal Ministry of Trade and Investment
Block H, Old Federal Secretariat,
Abuja - Nigeria.
- Official Post Address:
P.M.B 88, Garki, Abuja - Nigeria.
- B.Sc: University of Ibadan, Nigeria.. Ended: 1977
- University of Oxford, United Kingdom.. Ended: 2000
- : Arthur Young, Nigeria.
- : Ernst & Young, London, United Kingdom.
- : Goldman Sachs International, London. United Kingdom.
- Managing Director: Hedge Funds.
- Board Member : Nigerian Security and Exchange Commission; Technical Committee on Nigerian Capital Market Structure.
- Chairman: Association for Financial Markets in Europe (AFME); Prime Brokerage Committee.
- Founder: Nigerian Leadership Initiative.. Started: 2006
- Minister : Nigerian Ministry of Finance.. Started: 2010. Ended: 2011
- Minister : Ministry of Industry, Trade and Investment. Started: 2011. Ended: 2013
- Chartered Accountant (Certification): Institute of Chartered Accountants of Nigeria (ICAN). . Done in 1983
Other Personal Information
Aganga is married to Abiodun Aganga (née Awobokun). He has four children. He is also the brother-in-law to the former military Governor of Kwara State Group Captain Salaudeen Latinwo. His older sister is Mercy Latinwo.
Credited for the establishment - Sovereign Wealth Fund (SWF) in Nigeria.